3 Ocak 2013 Perşembe

The Reason Could Be Drank Scaling

I'm sure you as well as I that sugary and carbonated drinks. I am sure that you, like me, are trying to reliever summer days, drinking carbonated beverages. But we do not know we do ourselves a great disservice. Unfortunately, very few people aware of this. Until the next time I was among those people. But now I keep myself out of this type of people. Bilinçleniyorum now, and I'm trying to raise awareness. I am sure that after reading this article, you also now begin to think about carbonated and sugary drinks, and the people around you'll try to talk about this bad situation.

Sugary drinks and carbonated drinks can cause calcification appeared in recent research carried out by the state. This research was American scientists. Research article published in Science Daily, at the same time.

I really like this type of articles and everyone's going to warn and inform the work on these issues. Obviously, sodas and sweetened beverages, especially carbonated beverages known to greatly damage the health. But I also have learned that the result of new research in writing.

The research took place over 2149 people. Especially in men who consume fizzy drinks and sheqel result of the study may lead to arthritis in the knee has been detected. Scientists have examined the status of your knees persons participated in the survey. Then, set the amount of consumption of those beverages. Afterwards, they also control the level of calcification. As a result, more than five weeks in individuals who consume sweetened beverages, including carbonated and calcification can be observed. In addition, because these individuals consumed more drinks appeared to weight problems. I think the issue should be considered. Do not risk getting arthritis at least afford to weight gain. Weight gain can cause damage to health. We have to be careful about this.

Day after day, and sugary fizzy drinks, which is a loss in the beginning to emerge. In this paper, we have shown that the. Of course I would want peace of mind, and we investigate the Turkish scientists say Let's see our scientists did that, he let us explain. Unfortunately, this is not so. I do not know why, but I hope that many people in our country in this way shall take undertaking research. You know, they say there is hope, make, and I think so. I have hope, and one day we will achieve this kind of thing.
Current study and future research in this daily so let's hope that would do the Turks ... We wish you healthy days ...

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder